Corporate Watch runs ‘Do-It-Yourself’ training for groups, organisations and individuals who want to investigate a company and its actions. We can tailor a session to your group’s particular needs, to make is as useful as possible.
Courses & Workshops
Courses commonly include:
- How to find out key details about a company
- How to look into the actions and track records of companies
- How to find out how much a company is making
- Finding company owners and directors
- Finding company links with government and public sector contracts and licences
We also run specialised training in particular types of research techniques, including:
- Understanding company accounts and finances
- Tracking company ownership
- Following the money made from public service contracts
We can provide training for free to unfunded grassroots groups and campaigns – though we may have to ask you to cover travel and venue costs.
We charge larger groups, unions, NGOs and other organisations on a sliding scale.
Get in touch to find out more.
“The training was brilliant – exactly what a workshop should be – explaining, questioning, discussing, being given exercises, lots of breaks, good use of power point, a real exchange of information.” – Feedback from NHS campaigner after previous training day.